Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome First Timers to my Blog

I'm really sheepish about publishing my own opinions despite how much I may like to talk about them and how correct they all may be. It just strikes me that this may be a good way to post stories or events or announcements or anything that we'd like to post in order to keep in touch. I looked into websites and myspace and facebook. Facebook was okay, but this is sooooooo much cheaper and/or easier than all of those options and I don't feel so much like a teenager when I post something. I feel 24 or 25 at least! Anyway, welcome. Feel free to respond to this blog or others so that you can see how easy it is too.

The pictures here are of me as an old man when I learn to play the guitar and sing for loose change and then when they shrink my head and put me in an Ecuadorian museum. They're pics from our trip to Ecuador.


9 comments:

Valerie said...

I really am a first-timer to your blog! Maybe not one of the ones you had in mind... I saw it on "Blogger Play" and hit the pause button. It's cool.
Blog on.

Danielle said...

Noah you are my favorite friend for making a blog, and for being so damn awesome at it!!! Cant wait to hang with you two when you move here, and I hope you found a place...fill me in!

Danielle said...

maybe you should update your damn blog so that I have something new to read....bring it on!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CoastalBias said...

Hold on a cotton-pickin minute. Im in the middle of moving and can't get online at home.

Danielle said...

So, I guess you found a place to move, and you need to send me all the updates, and update your blog, and come over for dinner!

Danielle said...

I hate you right now for not doing the tag I put on my page...

Danielle said...

I'm getting pissed that you don't blog with me, that you live here, and that you haven't brought your cute wife to my house...

BLOG YOU!

CoastalBias said...

Rox, just call me for crying out loud. We'd love to go bowling with you guys one night or one afternoon with the kids. We've been practicing on the Wii so you know we're gonna rock!